1. An interview with educator John Taylor Gatto on the Dumbing Down of the American public.
2. In this interview with Red Pill Press publisher Harrison Koheli, Doug McKenty explores the book Political Ponerology and asks why history is riddled with psychopaths achieving political power.
3. This interview with Catherine Austin-Fitts reveals her philosophy behind the elite controlled banking system that acts as a parasite on the larger US economy. She also discusses her work as an investment advisor with the Solari Report.
4. In this interview first aired on KZYX, host Doug McKenty speaks with former Libertarian Gubernatorial candidate for the state of Iowa Clyde Cleveland about his pamphlet “Common Sense Revisited” as well as his many years of work dedicated to the repeal of the federal income tax.
5. This is one of my favorite interviews with the author of Confessions of an Economic Hit Man John Perkins. In it he describes a system of international colonization wrought by a banking cartel and enforced using the military of the United States.
6. In this interview, host Doug McKenty discusses the infamous political action committee ALEC and its ties to the prison industrial complex.